We have the answer for Jelly-like substance sourced from algae crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Jelly-like substance sourced from algae Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Mini Crossword on March 29, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Mini Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Mini Crossword Answers
- That, in Spanish Crossword Clue
- “At the earliest”: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Marlon Brando-starrer “Last ___ in Paris” Crossword Clue
- Sailor’s “Yes, captain!” Crossword Clue
- Vietnam’s continent Crossword Clue
- Morning hours: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Shaggy Tibetan ox Crossword Clue
- Nocturnal winged mammal Crossword Clue
- Basic skills taught in elementary school: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Inexpensive local eatery Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Themed crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SUBSTANCE (noun)
- the property of holding together and retaining its shape
- considerable capital (wealth or income)
- AGAR (noun)
- a colloidal extract of algae; used especially in culture media and as a gelling agent in foods
- any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.