We have the answer for John, director of Hard Target and Broken Arrow crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
John, director of Hard Target and Broken Arrow Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword on March 27, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Midsize Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- Peerage Crossword Clue
- American beer brand created in 1955 Crossword Clue
- Large First Nation group native to northern Canada. Crossword Clue
- How many people describe Charles Manson Crossword Clue
- Lacking in knowledge. Crossword Clue
- Forward soccer player who shoots for goals Crossword Clue
- Ferrante who wrote My Brilliant Friend. Crossword Clue
- Piece of metal put between a horse’s teeth Crossword Clue
- Ease on down the road to him Crossword Clue
- South American berry, popular in health bowls. Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BROKEN (adjective)
- out of working order (`busted’ is an informal substitute for `broken’)
- tamed or trained to obey
- DIRECTOR (noun)
- the person who leads a musical group
- someone who controls resources and expenditures
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.