We have the answer for John Lennon/Plastic ___ Band (1970 album) crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the John Lennon/Plastic ___ Band (1970 album) crossword clue answer below.
John Lennon/Plastic ___ Band (1970 album) Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- TV room, for some Crossword Clue
- Societal standard Crossword Clue
- Violin’s big cousin Crossword Clue
- Fairytale crone Crossword Clue
- “Rain ___,” 1988 film with Tom Cruise and Dustin Hoffman Crossword Clue
- “Elvis ___ left the building” Crossword Clue
- ___ Marshall, actress known for playing Laverne DeFazio on the TV sitcom “Laverne & Shirley” Crossword Clue
- Second “W” in WWW Crossword Clue
- Spanish soccer fan’s cheer Crossword Clue
- Metallic form of currency Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLASTIC (adjective)
- capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material)
- capable of being influenced or formed
- PLASTIC (noun)
- a card (usually plastic) that assures a seller that the person using it has a satisfactory credit rating and that the issuer will see to it that the seller receives payment for the merchandise delivered
- generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- LENNON (noun)
- English rock star and guitarist and songwriter who with Paul McCartney wrote most of the music for the Beatles (1940-1980)
Daily Themed Crossword is a popular online crossword puzzle game that is updated daily with new puzzles for players to solve. The game is developed by PlaySimple Games and is available on both iOS and Android devices.
The puzzles in Daily Themed Crossword are organized around a different theme each day, with clues and answers related to that theme. For example, the theme for a particular day might be movies, and all the clues and answers would be related to movies in some way.
The game is designed to be accessible to players of all skill levels, with puzzles ranging from easy to difficult. The game also includes helpful features such as hints and the ability to reveal individual letters or words to help players progress through more challenging puzzles.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.