We have the answer for Jolly season crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Jolly season Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Jolly season. This clue last appeared June 30, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Jolly season crossword clue should be:
- YULE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword June 30 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JOLLY (noun)
- a yawl used by a ship’s sailors for general work
- a happy party
- JOLLY (verb)
- be silly or tease one another
- JOLLY (adjective)
- full of or showing high-spirited merriment
- JOLLY (adverb)
- to certain extent or degree
- YULE (noun)
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- An official language of the Northwest Territories NYT Crossword Clue
- Night lights, of a sort NYT Crossword Clue
- Poet’s palindromic preposition NYT Crossword Clue
- It may be mined or crunched NYT Crossword Clue
- Turn to Stone band of 1977, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Mongolian tent NYT Crossword Clue
- Fictional Christian of books and films NYT Crossword Clue
- Vampiric in appearance NYT Crossword Clue
- Sleeper’s problem NYT Crossword Clue
- Part of R&D: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.