We have the answer for Judge Lance of FX's The People v. O.J. Simpson crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Judge Lance of FX’s The People v. O.J. Simpson Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Pop Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Pop Crosswords.
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- A ___ for Vengeance (Martin Walker novel in the Bruno Chief of Police series) Crossword Clue
- ___ is not a test Crossword Clue
- Hole-making tool Crossword Clue
- ‘Pick a card, __ card’ Crossword Clue
- Short snoozes Crossword Clue
- Star-studded party Crossword Clue
- I’ll ___ You in My Dreams (2015 Blythe Danner film) Crossword Clue
- Male pal Crossword Clue
- Case Histories novelist Atkinson Crossword Clue
- Author of the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel Empire Falls and 17-Across (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SIMPSON (noun)
- United States divorcee whose marriage to Edward VIII created a constitutional crisis leading to his abdication
- Scottish obstetrician and surgeon who pioneered in the use of ether and discovered the anesthetic effects of chloroform (1811-1870)
- PEOPLE (noun)
- the common people generally
- the body of citizens of a state or country
- PEOPLE (verb)
- fill with people
- furnish with people
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.