We have the answer for Junction point crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Junction point Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Junction point. This clue last appeared June 28, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Junction point crossword clue should be:
- NODE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NODE (noun)
- the source of lymph and lymphocytes
- (botany) the small swelling that is the part of a plant stem from which one or more leaves emerge
- JUNCTION (noun)
- the state of being joined together
- the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Ground-chopping farm tool Crossword Clue
- Potential oak tree Crossword Clue
- __ in a million (very rare) Crossword Clue
- Prefix meaning ‘single’ Crossword Clue
- Using a 28 Across to order a ride Crossword Clue
- Repetitive behavior pattern Crossword Clue
- Fractions of a quart: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Place where precollege students live Crossword Clue
- Shout of anticipation Crossword Clue
- Be a freeloader Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.