We have the answer for "Just as I thought!" crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for "Just as I thought!" crossword clue most recently seen in the Universal Crossword.
“Just as I thought!” Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- “A Man Called ___” (2022 Tom Hanks film) Crossword Clue
- Motorcycle brand Crossword Clue
- Barbecue bar Crossword Clue
- Well-tossed football Crossword Clue
- Air gun ammo Crossword Clue
- Landlord’s limitation (In this answer, note letters 4, 6, 8 and 10) Crossword Clue
- Gazed upon Crossword Clue
- The ___ (those who “shall inherit the Earth”) Crossword Clue
- ‘Aha!’ Crossword Clue
- ___ a lid on it! Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- OHO (3 letters)
- AHA (3 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- THOUGHT (noun)
- a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty
- the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about
- JUST (adverb)
- (used for emphasis) absolutely
- indicating exactness or preciseness
- JUST (adjective)
- free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules
- of moral excellence
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Universal Crossword - December 1 2023
- WSJ Crossword - May 11 2023
- Crosswords with Friends - November 28 2022
About the Universal Crossword
The Universal Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is syndicated to newspapers and online publications around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
The Universal Crossword was first introduced in 1999, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is updated daily with new and interesting themes.
One of the unique features of the Universal Crossword is its use of a standardized grid size, which makes it easy for solvers to switch between different crossword puzzles without having to adjust to a new grid layout. The puzzle is also known for its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the “Just as I thought!” crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.