We have the answer for Just plain silly crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Just plain silly crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Just plain silly Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on February 10, 2024. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword February 10, 2024 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Regulation followers, in brief NYT Crossword Clue
- Badly off-base? NYT Crossword Clue
- Learning opportunity NYT Crossword Clue
- ‘This can’t be good . . .’ NYT Crossword Clue
- “Telephone Line” band, in brief NYT Crossword Clue
- Tiny social climber NYT Crossword Clue
- One of two in a tournament NYT Crossword Clue
- Honors held by only one U.S. president and one U.K. prime minister NYT Crossword Clue
- Preschool recital NYT Crossword Clue
- Apple Pay, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLAIN (adjective)
- not mixed with extraneous elements
- clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
- PLAIN (verb)
- express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
- PLAIN (adverb)
- unmistakably (`plain’ is often used informally for `plainly’)
- PLAIN (noun)
- extensive tract of level open land
- a basic knitting stitch made by putting the needle through the front of the stitch from the lefthand side
- JUST (adverb)
- (used for emphasis) absolutely
- indicating exactness or preciseness
- JUST (adjective)
- free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules
- of moral excellence
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- NYT Crossword - February 10 2024
- Universal Crossword - September 21 2023
- Daily Pop Crossword - December 13 2022
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Just plain silly crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.