We have the answer for Just sitting around crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Just sitting around crossword clue most recently seen in the USA Today Crossword.
Just sitting around Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on December 8, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our USA Today Crossword December 8, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- ___ “Bricktop” Smith (legendary vaudevillian) Crossword Clue
- Yes, in Cantonese or Japanese Crossword Clue
- Trial episode of TV Crossword Clue
- Ants have six Crossword Clue
- Relaxed gait Crossword Clue
- Cover with asphalt Crossword Clue
- Deliberately distracting clues Crossword Clue
- Watering down Crossword Clue
- Sweethearts from bygone days Crossword Clue
- Fortunetellers might read them Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AROUND (adverb)
- used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction
- in or to a reversed position or direction
- SITTING (noun)
- a meeting of spiritualists
- (photography) the act of assuming a certain position (as for a photograph or portrait)
- SITTING (adjective)
- (of persons) having the torso erect and legs bent with the body supported on the buttocks
- not moving and therefore easy to attack
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- USA Today Crossword - December 8 2023
- Newsday Crossword - November 15 2023
- Daily Pop Crossword - September 25 2023
- Newsday Crossword - September 13 2023
- Newsday Crossword - July 3 2023
- Universal Crossword - May 21 2023
- Newsday Crossword - April 25 2023
- Newsday Crossword - February 15 2023
- Crosswords with Friends - December 10 2022
- LA Times Crossword - March 8 2022
- NYT Mini Crossword - February 24 2024
About the USA Today Crossword
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Just sitting around crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.