Genshin Impact is an open-world gacha adventure JRPG game that was created by mihoyo, and brings out additional characters, banners, and weaponry to the game periodically. This next release, known as the Zephyr of the Violet Garden 2.6 Update, will bring the Azure Excursion banner that allows players to obtain the Hydro based character, Kamisato Ayato. If you want to know when you will be able to wish on this banner to get a chance at this new hero, we’ll show you exactly how long you will have to wait with our countdown to release!
Kamisato Ayato Release Time & Date
The Kamisato Ayato banner has a set release date of March 30th, 2022. As for the release time, that will depend on where you live in the world. Here’s a look at how they breakdown:
- EU Servers – March 30th, 2022 4:00 AM BST
- NA Servers (US & Canada) – March 29th, 2022 8:00 PM PT, 9:00 PM CT, and 11:00 PM ET
Kamisato Ayato Banner Countdown
If you’re eagerly awaiting the release of Kamisato Ayato in Genshin Impact, then we’ll be ticking away the time with the countdown below. Once it reaches all zeroes, you should be able to purchase the new banner in the game!
Kamisato Ayato Banner Details
The Kamisato Ayato Banner will include three four-star units that you will have a chance to get, which are Sucrose, Xiangling, and Yun Jin. While these aren’t the main attraction, they are useful characters that players can at least use until they hopefully get a Kamisato Ayato pull.
Here’s a bit of backstory about Ayato if you are unfamiliar:
Ayato is a person who prefers to focus on his duties as the Yashiro Commissioner rather than show his face in public. He is well-known for being exceedingly busy and anxious, since he must deal with corrupt government officials while still fulfilling his role as Shuumatsuban commander.
Here’s a look at Kamisato Ayato’s abilities and talents:
- Kamisato Art: Marobashi (Normal Attack) – Perform up to 5 rapid strikes.
- Charged: Consumes a certain amount of dash forward and perform an iai.
- Kamisato Art: Kyouka (Elemental Skill) – Kamisato Ayato shifts positions and enters the Takimeguri Kanka state. He will leave a watery illusion at his previous place after this change. If opponents are close or after the watery illusion’s time expires, it will burst, delivering AoE Hydro DMG.
- Kamisato Art: Suiyuu (Elemental Burst) – The clamor within is silenced by a garden of purity. Bloomwater Blades will continue to rain down and hit opponents inside its AoE while this area is active, causing Hydro DMG and enhancing the Normal Attack DMG of characters within.
That’s everything you need to know about the release of Kamisato Ayato to Genshin Impact! We have more guides to the game with many more details in the Genshin Impact section of our website.