We have the answer for Karate level crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Karate level Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Karate level. This clue last appeared January 6, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Karate level crossword clue should be:
- DAN (3 letters)
- BELT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KARATE (noun)
- a traditional Japanese system of unarmed combat; sharp blows and kicks are given to pressure-sensitive points on the body of the opponent
- BELT (noun)
- a vigorous blow
- the act of hitting vigorously
- BELT (verb)
- sing loudly and forcefully
- deliver a blow to
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Fruit cocktail fruit Crossword Clue
- Some 45s briefly Crossword Clue
- Happy places Crossword Clue
- Verbalize Crossword Clue
- Almond flours lack Crossword Clue
- Wonder Woman’s headpiece Crossword Clue
- Org. with Earthquakes and Fire Crossword Clue
- Hints Crossword Clue
- Water flask Crossword Clue
- Ethnic group in Rwanda Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.