We have the answer for Keep a door open for someone. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Keep a door open for someone. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Keep a door open for someone.. This clue last appeared January 30, 2023 in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Keep a door open for someone. crossword clue should be:
- HOLD (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOMEONE (noun)
- a human being
- KEEP (noun)
- the main tower within the walls of a medieval castle or fortress
- the financial means whereby one lives
- KEEP (verb)
- maintain by writing regular records
- conform one’s action or practice to
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- Lead soprano role in Beethoven’s Fidelio opera. Crossword Clue
- These burn when someone is talking about them. Crossword Clue
- French word for a honeymoon wardrobe. Crossword Clue
- Ramp that skiers leap from. Crossword Clue
- Shallow sea between Borneo, Sumatra. Crossword Clue
- US writer, author of popular children books. Crossword Clue
- US president who initiated the New Deal. Crossword Clue
- Tech company with ride-hailing and food delivery. Crossword Clue
- Utterly devoid of help or function. Crossword Clue
- The south side of Mt. Everest is in this country. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.