We have the answer for Keep? crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Keep? crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
Keep? Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- Hire and film in bad weather Crossword Clue
- Course army unit won’t complete Crossword Clue
- Putter or iron Crossword Clue
- Jason’s boat makes a river journey Crossword Clue
- Land for crops Crossword Clue
- Stay in hostel in Germany Crossword Clue
- Go to grab one in European location Crossword Clue
- Cure found in extreme dysfunction Crossword Clue
- Declare Crossword Clue
- Fix where setter admits to espionage Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- RETAIN (6 letters)
- CASTLE (6 letters)
- LOOKTHEOTHERWAY (15 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CASTLE (noun)
- a large and stately mansion
- (chess) the piece that can move any number of unoccupied squares in a direction parallel to the sides of the chessboard
- CASTLE (verb)
- move the king two squares toward a rook and in the same move the rook to the square next past the king
- RETAIN (verb)
- secure and keep for possible future use or application
- allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- The Sun 2-Speed Crossword - November 21 2023
- NYT Crossword - November 18 2023
- Puzzle Page Crossword - October 15 2022
- Universal Crossword - April 27 2022
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Keep? crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.