We have the answer for Keyboard instrument 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Keyboard instrument 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Keyboard instrument in today’s puzzle, here is the answer! Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our 7 Little Words February 22 2023 Answers guide.
- PIANO (5 letters)
- HARMONIUM (9 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KEYBOARD (noun)
- device consisting of a set of keys on a piano or organ or typewriter or typesetting machine or computer or the like
- holder consisting of an arrangement of hooks on which keys or locks can be hung
- INSTRUMENT (verb)
- write an instrumental score for
- address a legal document to
- INSTRUMENT (noun)
- any of various devices or contrivances that can be used to produce musical tones or sounds
- the means whereby some act is accomplished
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Marla of The Jeffersons
- Black Eyed Peas singer
- New Mexico art colony
- Big name in cameras
- Preparing a deck again
- Sleeve accessory
- Political expert
- Moves to the music
- A cappella group from Texas
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.