We have the answer for Keypad key crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes.
Keypad key Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on May 17, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Pelvic bones Crossword Clue
- Venomous snake with a distinctive zigzag pattern: Crossword Clue
- Blonde shade Crossword Clue
- Wing of a bird or an airplane: Crossword Clue
- Sounds reflected off surfaces and heard later than the original sound: Crossword Clue
- Spoiled or turned rotten: Crossword Clue
- One of the legendary founders of Rome, along with his twin brother Romulus: Crossword Clue
- British boxer and world champion, Nigel ____: Crossword Clue
- A movable barrier used to block off an entrance: Crossword Clue
- Device used to secure or fasten something: Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KEYPAD (noun)
- a keyboard that is a data input device for computers; arrangement of keys is modelled after the typewriter keyboard
- KEY (noun)
- a coral reef off the southern coast of Florida
- (basketball) a space (including the foul line) in front of the basket at each end of a basketball court; usually painted a different color from the rest of the court
- KEY (verb)
- identify as in botany or biology, for example
- harmonize with or adjust to
- KEY (adjective)
- serving as an essential component
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.