We have the answer for Khartoum’s country crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Khartoum’s country Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Khartoum’s country. This clue last appeared February 13, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Khartoum’s country crossword clue should be:
- SUDAN (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 13 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KHARTOUM (noun)
- the capital of Sudan located at the confluence of the Blue Nile and White Nile
- COUNTRY (noun)
- the territory occupied by a nation
- a politically organized body of people under a single government
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- “Rock and Roll, Hoochie ___” (Rick Derringer song) Crossword Clue
- Glowing emanation Crossword Clue
- Hand on a deck Crossword Clue
- Pro camera, for short Crossword Clue
- Appliance manual, for example Crossword Clue
- NNW’s opposite Crossword Clue
- Battlefield doc Crossword Clue
- White’s counterpart Crossword Clue
- “Rubber Capital of the World” Crossword Clue
- Pigeon patter Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.