We have the answer for Kind of cable, for short crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones. If you're still struggling, we have the Kind of cable, for short crossword clue answer below.
Kind of cable, for short Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Sends high into the sky NYT Crossword Clue
- Starter home? Crossword Clue
- It’s worth one point in cricket NYT Crossword Clue
- Pompeo of Greys Anatomy NYT Crossword Clue
- Target of tetracycline NYT Crossword Clue
- They may be yawning NYT Crossword Clue
- Homophone of 90-Down NYT Crossword Clue
- Ferris wheel, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Resource in the game Catan NYT Crossword Clue
- Club relative NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CABLE (noun)
- television that is transmitted over cable directly to the receiver
- a conductor for transmitting electrical or optical signals or electric power
- CABLE (verb)
- send cables, wires, or telegrams
- fasten with a cable
- KIND (adjective)
- agreeable, conducive to comfort
- tolerant and forgiving under provocation
- KIND (noun)
- a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.