We have the answer for Kind of power in math crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Kind of power in math Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Kind of power in math. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Kind of power in math crossword clue should be:
- NTH (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MATH (noun)
- a science (or group of related sciences) dealing with the logic of quantity and shape and arrangement
- POWER (noun)
- energy made available by the flow of electric charge through a conductor
- (of a government or government official) holding an office means being in power
- POWER (verb)
- supply the force or power for the functioning of
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Evidencing physical exertion NYT Crossword Clue
- Quantity contrasted with a vector, in physics NYT Crossword Clue
- Game in which the object is to score 500 points NYT Crossword Clue
- “Are you down for this?” NYT Crossword Clue
- Kind of group in chemistry NYT Crossword Clue
- Developing phenomena literally depicted three times in this puzzle NYT Crossword Clue
- Like a kitten cuddling with a puppy NYT Crossword Clue
- Commoner NYT Crossword Clue
- Early 2010s NYT Crossword Clue
- Opposite of dry, to a vintner NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.