We have the answer for Kinzinger on the Jan. 6 committee crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Kinzinger on the Jan. 6 committee Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Kinzinger on the Jan. 6 committee. This clue last appeared June 30, 2022 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Kinzinger on the Jan. 6 committee crossword clue should be:
- ADAM (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Mini Crossword June 30 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COMMITTEE (noun)
- a self-constituted organization to promote something
- a special group delegated to consider some matter
- ADAM (noun)
- Scottish architect who designed many public buildings in England and Scotland (1728-1792)
- street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Start to make sense NYT Crossword Clue
- Staple crop of the Americas NYT Crossword Clue
- First ___ (wedding tradition) NYT Crossword Clue
- Pac-Man navigates one NYT Crossword Clue
- Sordid stuff NYT Crossword Clue
- Thoroughly enjoyed NYT Crossword Clue
- Where roughly one-sixth of the world’s population lives NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.