We have the answer for Kiss bassist Simmons crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Kiss bassist Simmons Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Kiss bassist Simmons. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Kiss bassist Simmons crossword clue should be:
- GENE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crosswords with Friends January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KISS (noun)
- the act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof)
- any of several bite-sized candies
- KISS (verb)
- touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone’s mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.
- touch lightly or gently
- GENE (noun)
- (genetics) a segment of DNA that is involved in producing a polypeptide chain; it can include regions preceding and following the coding DNA as well as introns between the exons; it is considered a unit of heredity
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Farewell ___ (final series of concerts) Crossword Clue
- Fill up, as a dishwasher Crossword Clue
- ___-Tac-Toe Crossword Clue
- Lines up to throw a dart Crossword Clue
- Sound bouncing back in a canyon Crossword Clue
- “Seeking,” in personal ads: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Actor Badgley of “Gossip Girl” and “You” Crossword Clue
- “___ Curtain” (1966 Hitchcock movie) Crossword Clue
- ___ of a kind (unique) Crossword Clue
- A workday often consists of eight of them: Abbr. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.