We have the answer for Knee-ankle connector crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Knee-ankle connector Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Knee-ankle connector. This clue last appeared March 1, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Knee-ankle connector crossword clue should be:
- SHIN (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 1 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CONNECTOR (noun)
- an instrumentality that connects
- SHIN (noun)
- a cut of meat from the lower part of the leg
- the inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle
- SHIN (verb)
- climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Certain sib Crossword Clue
- “G’day, ___!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Walker’s aid NYT Crossword Clue
- Sellout sign NYT Crossword Clue
- Guitarist Paul NYT Crossword Clue
- Hark! And hear of the vengeful ruler who took great pleasure in expelling disloyal subjects, for he was the … NYT Crossword Clue
- Longtime “Wheel of Fortune” host Pat NYT Crossword Clue
- Discovered, British-style NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Little, “The Wire” antihero NYT Crossword Clue
- 24 horas Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.