We have the answer for Knight’s address crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Knight’s address Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Thomas Joseph Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Thomas Joseph Crosswords.
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Letter before upsilon Crossword Clue
- “Serves you right!” Crossword Clue
- New York university Crossword Clue
- Hit show letters Crossword Clue
- Last part Crossword Clue
- Hawkeyes’ home Crossword Clue
- Army bigwig Crossword Clue
- Miser Marner Crossword Clue
- Diner desserts Crossword Clue
- Furious feeling Crossword Clue
You can play the Thomas Joseph crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KNIGHT (noun)
- a chessman shaped to resemble the head of a horse; can move two squares horizontally and one vertically (or vice versa)
- originally a person of noble birth trained to arms and chivalry; today in Great Britain a person honored by the sovereign for personal merit
- KNIGHT (verb)
- raise (someone) to knighthood
- ADDRESS (verb)
- put an address on (an envelope)
- give a speech to
- ADDRESS (noun)
- social skill
- written directions for finding some location; written on letters or packages that are to be delivered to that location
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.