We have the answer for Knight's metal suit crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Knight's metal suit crossword clue answer below.
Knight’s metal suit Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Whirling water in an ocean Crossword Clue
- Genre of futuristic stories Crossword Clue
- Happily ever ___ Crossword Clue
- Lone Ranger’s sidekick Crossword Clue
- __ for (chose) Crossword Clue
- Appliance to brew a morning beverage Crossword Clue
- Starts up a computer again Crossword Clue
- Alternatives to Pepsi-Colas Crossword Clue
- Neckline shapes Crossword Clue
- Mail-in contest submission Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KNIGHT (noun)
- a chessman shaped to resemble the head of a horse; can move two squares horizontally and one vertically (or vice versa)
- originally a person of noble birth trained to arms and chivalry; today in Great Britain a person honored by the sovereign for personal merit
- KNIGHT (verb)
- raise (someone) to knighthood
- METAL (adjective)
- containing or made of or resembling or characteristic of a metal
- METAL (noun)
- a mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten
- any of several chemical elements that are usually shiny solids that conduct heat or electricity and can be formed into sheets etc.
- METAL (verb)
- cover with metal
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.