We have the answer for Koko or King Kong crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Koko or King Kong Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Universal Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Universal Crosswords.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Galactic nucleus Crossword Clue
- Lake that’s the E in HOMES Crossword Clue
- Run up, as expenses Crossword Clue
- Name that anagrams to stern Crossword Clue
- Toilet paper layer NYT Crossword Clue
- Taylor Swifts __ Song NYT Crossword Clue
- Trousers material Crossword Clue
- Word before opposite or bear Crossword Clue
- Aw shucks Crossword Clue
- Humble home Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KING (noun)
- a male sovereign; ruler of a kingdom
- a competitor who holds a preeminent position
- APE (noun)
- someone who copies the words or behavior of another
- person who resembles a nonhuman primate
- APE (verb)
- represent in or produce a caricature of
- imitate uncritically and in every aspect
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.