We have the answer for “Krazy ___” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Krazy ___” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Krazy ___”. This clue last appeared November 20, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Krazy ___” crossword clue should be:
- KAT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword November 20 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KAT (noun)
- the leaves of the shrub Catha edulis which are chewed like tobacco or used to make tea; has the effect of a euphoric stimulant
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Sinister smiles NYT Crossword Clue
- Take care of business NYT Crossword Clue
- Sarcastic response to a complaint NYT Crossword Clue
- Something you sleep through NYT Crossword Clue
- Ninja Turtles’ abode NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Rule, true-crime writer NYT Crossword Clue
- Sordid NYT Crossword Clue
- Choral voice NYT Crossword Clue
- Geometrophiles … NYT Crossword Clue
- Sad ___ NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.