We have the answer for Lake near Reno crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Lake near Reno Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Lake near Reno. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lake near Reno crossword clue should be:
- TAHOE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LAKE (noun)
- a body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land
- any of numerous bright translucent organic pigments
- NEAR (adjective)
- with or in a close or intimate relationship
- not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances
- NEAR (adverb)
- near in time or place or relationship
- (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; all but
- NEAR (verb)
- move towards
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- ___ mater Crossword Clue
- Comforting words Crossword Clue
- Bothersome Crossword Clue
- Run __ (go wild) Crossword Clue
- Sarcastic laugh Crossword Clue
- Distort, as facts Crossword Clue
- Corporate boss, for short Crossword Clue
- ‘I’ll be glad to’ Crossword Clue
- Rich with vegetation Crossword Clue
- Biblical paradise Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.