We have the answer for Landlord or title holder, say crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Landlord or title holder, say Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Crossword on March 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Gift of the ___ (speaking ability) Crossword Clue
- Pixar’s “Monsters, ___” Crossword Clue
- Hazardous urban haze Crossword Clue
- Extend across as a bridge Crossword Clue
- “What are you ___ these days?” 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Rustic lodging Crossword Clue
- Nickname for Leonard McCoy, fictional doctor played by Karl Urban in the 2009 film “Star Trek Crossword Clue
- ___ Payne of One Direction Crossword Clue
- Obamacare initials Crossword Clue
- Rhea or Atlas, in Greek mythology Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Themed crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LANDLORD (noun)
- a landowner who leases to others
- HOLDER (noun)
- the person who is in possession of a check or note or bond or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever holds it
- a holding device
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.