We have the answer for Large masses of windblown sand found in deserts or beaches: crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Large masses of windblown sand found in deserts or beaches: Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Large masses of windblown sand found in deserts or beaches:. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Word Craze Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Large masses of windblown sand found in deserts or beaches: crossword clue should be:
- DUNES (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WINDBLOWN (adjective)
- used especially of trees; growing in a shape determined by the prevailing winds
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Princess _____ is the monarch of the Mushroom Kingdom in Mario games: Crossword Clue
- A mass of rock or earth moving rapidly down a slope: Crossword Clue
- “I am the king of the ______” – Jack, “Titanic”: Crossword Clue
- Actress who played Rose, Jack’s lover-to-be, in “Titanic”: Crossword Clue
- The last X-Men movie that starred Hugh Jackman: Crossword Clue
- Gaming console developed by Microsoft: Crossword Clue
- “Guitar ____” is a series of musical games played with a guitar controller: Crossword Clue
- Light, fluffy clouds that hang low in the atmosphere: Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.