We have the answer for Late-night TV pioneer Jack crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Late-night TV pioneer Jack Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Late-night TV pioneer Jack. This clue last appeared May 9, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Late-night TV pioneer Jack crossword clue should be:
- PAAR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PIONEER (verb)
- take the lead or initiative in; participate in the development of
- open up an area or prepare a way
- PIONEER (noun)
- someone who helps to open up a new line of research or technology or art
- one of the first colonists or settlers in a new territory
- NIGHT (noun)
- the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
- Roman goddess of night; daughter of Erebus; counterpart of Greek Nyx
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Anoushka Shankar’s music genre Crossword Clue
- __-a-brac Crossword Clue
- 52 19-Acrosses Crossword Clue
- Front page material Crossword Clue
- That’s a pretty big __ Crossword Clue
- Academic address ending Crossword Clue
- Glasses monocles etc. Crossword Clue
- Stat for a pitcher Crossword Clue
- Sunset locale Crossword Clue
- Be next to Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.