We have the answer for Laundry load crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Laundry load Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Laundry load. This clue last appeared November 12, 2022 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Laundry load crossword clue should be:
- WASH (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LAUNDRY (noun)
- garments or white goods that can be cleaned by laundering
- workplace where clothes are washed and ironed
- WASH (noun)
- the erosive process of washing away soil or gravel by water (as from a roadway)
- the flow of air that is driven backwards by an aircraft propeller
- WASH (verb)
- make moist
- cleanse with a cleaning agent, such as soap, and water
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Exhaustive strictness NYT Crossword Clue
- Cognizant NYT Crossword Clue
- Country star Loretta NYT Crossword Clue
- Opposite of “aye” Crossword Clue
- Wonder ___ (superhero) NYT Crossword Clue
- Backbone Crossword Clue
- De-freeze NYT Crossword Clue
- Book famously carried by Alexander the Great throughout his conquest of Asia NYT Crossword Clue
- Not flat, as a running route NYT Crossword Clue
- Texas landmark to “remember” NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.