We have the answer for Law school newbie crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Law school newbie Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Law school newbie. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Law school newbie crossword clue should be:
- ONEL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NEWBIE (noun)
- any new participant in some activity
- SCHOOL (noun)
- a large group of fish
- the period of instruction in a school; the time period when school is in session
- SCHOOL (verb)
- teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- educate in or as if in a school
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- White weasel Crossword Clue
- “— 3 Lives” Crossword Clue
- Of the universe Crossword Clue
- Tense, with “up” Crossword Clue
- Barely earns, with “out” Crossword Clue
- Spanish bear Crossword Clue
- Successor of Claudius I Crossword Clue
- Very old: Abbr Crossword Clue
- Seville cheer Crossword Clue
- Part of DOS: Abbr Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.