We have the answer for Lawyer/voting rights activist Sherrilyn crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Lawyer/voting rights activist Sherrilyn Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Lawyer/voting rights activist Sherrilyn. This clue last appeared December 9, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lawyer/voting rights activist Sherrilyn crossword clue should be:
- IFILL (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword December 9 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ACTIVIST (adjective)
- advocating or engaged in activism
- ACTIVIST (noun)
- a militant reformer
- LAWYER (noun)
- a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Internal regulation NYT Crossword Clue
- Fruit in some agua fresca NYT Crossword Clue
- Completely wreck Crossword Clue
- “Just can’t keep quiet on this one …” NYT Crossword Clue
- It’s right on a map NYT Crossword Clue
- Bird that can recognize itself in a mirror NYT Crossword Clue
- Store for a short time NYT Crossword Clue
- Monster called Miche in Tibetan NYT Crossword Clue
- Parts Crossword Clue
- Alma mater for Henry Louis Gates Jr. NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.