We have the answer for Layer of coal crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Layer of coal Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Layer of coal. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Puzzle Page Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Layer of coal crossword clue should be:
- SEAM (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LAYER (noun)
- an abstract place usually conceived as having depth
- single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance
- LAYER (verb)
- make or form a layer
- COAL (verb)
- burn to charcoal
- supply with coal
- COAL (noun)
- a hot fragment of wood or coal that is left from a fire and is glowing or smoldering
- fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period
Today's Puzzle Page Crossword Answers
- Not egalitarian Crossword Clue
- Glutton (inf) Crossword Clue
- Pressurize, coerce into Crossword Clue
- Attractive piece of metal? Crossword Clue
- Burdensome Crossword Clue
- Cell with bars Crossword Clue
- Untouchable, protected Crossword Clue
- Exuberant energy Crossword Clue
- Shrank from fearfully Crossword Clue
- Axis Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.