We have the answer for Lead-in to “crow” for a crop-protecting mannequin crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Lead-in to “crow” for a crop-protecting mannequin Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Lead-in to “crow” for a crop-protecting mannequin. This clue last appeared March 20, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lead-in to “crow” for a crop-protecting mannequin crossword clue should be:
- SCARE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword March 20 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MANNEQUIN (noun)
- a woman who wears clothes to display fashions
- a life-size dummy used to display clothes
- PROTECTING (adjective)
- shielding (or designed to shield) against harm or discomfort
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Flight connection word Crossword Clue
- Paul McCartney’s title of respect Crossword Clue
- “Jurassic World” beast Crossword Clue
- ___ Bell (fast food restaurant) Crossword Clue
- The apple of Adam’s eye? Crossword Clue
- Dandruff locale Crossword Clue
- “I” in M.I.T, for short Crossword Clue
- Common ’90s music purchases: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Prince, to a king Crossword Clue
- ___ and only Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.