We have the answer for Lear squiffy in court: it's the wine crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Lear squiffy in court: it's the wine crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
Lear squiffy in court: it’s the wine Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- Teacher somewhat undesirable Crossword Clue
- Friend gets married needing hand Crossword Clue
- Prostrate Crossword Clue
- Gently calm Crossword Clue
- Tony Stark in manor behaving oddly Crossword Clue
- Rectifying Crossword Clue
- Sweet artist devoured by animal Crossword Clue
- Recasts troublesome performer Crossword Clue
- Evening repast Crossword Clue
- Cuts roughly Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SQUIFFY (adjective)
- very drunk
- CLARET (noun)
- dry red Bordeaux or Bordeaux-like wine
- a dark purplish-red color
- CLARET (verb)
- drink claret
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Lear squiffy in court: it’s the wine crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.