We have the answer for Leg or arm crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Leg or arm Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Leg or arm. This clue last appeared August 17, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Leg or arm crossword clue should be:
- LIMB (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LIMB (noun)
- any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm
- any of the main branches arising from the trunk or a bough of a tree
- LEG (noun)
- a part of a forked or branching shape
- a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Male chums Crossword Clue
- Is unwell Crossword Clue
- Hangout for the unmarried Crossword Clue
- Legislature’s affirmative voters Crossword Clue
- Once-a-year Crossword Clue
- Noun category Crossword Clue
- Title for a British knight Crossword Clue
- Major blood lines Crossword Clue
- Living-room seating Crossword Clue
- Euro fraction Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.