We have the answer for Leonardo Da Vinci made this famous painting of a sitting woman: crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Leonardo Da Vinci made this famous painting of a sitting woman: Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Leonardo Da Vinci made this famous painting of a sitting woman:. This clue last appeared November 28, 2022 in the Word Craze Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Leonardo Da Vinci made this famous painting of a sitting woman: crossword clue should be:
- MONALISA (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PAINTING (noun)
- graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface
- the occupation of a house painter
- SITTING (noun)
- a meeting of spiritualists
- (photography) the act of assuming a certain position (as for a photograph or portrait)
- SITTING (adjective)
- (of persons) having the torso erect and legs bent with the body supported on the buttocks
- not moving and therefore easy to attack
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Charles ______; English naturalist who composed the theory of evolution: Crossword Clue
- Sandy biome where little rainfall occurs: Crossword Clue
- British band that sang fledgling guitarists’ go-to, ‘Wonderwall’: Crossword Clue
- The Code of ________; the earliest example of a system of laws: Crossword Clue
- ___ 9000, the killer computer in ‘Space Odyssey 2001’: Crossword Clue
- Johannes _______; he invented the printing press: Crossword Clue
- _____ _____ Reef; found off the coast of Australia: Crossword Clue
- The seven largest landmasses on Earth are called this: Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.