We have the answer for Less polite crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Less polite Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Less polite. This clue last appeared November 26, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Less polite crossword clue should be:
- RUDER (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- POLITE (adjective)
- marked by refinement in taste and manners
- not rude; marked by satisfactory (or especially minimal) adherence to social usages and sufficient but not noteworthy consideration for others
- LESS (adverb)
- used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
- LESS (adjective)
- (comparative of `little’ usually used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree
- (nonstandard in some uses but often idiomatic with measure phrases) fewer
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Spa sounds Crossword Clue
- Isaac’s eldest Crossword Clue
- Doctor Zhivago Crossword Clue
- Conforms Crossword Clue
- Dodged Crossword Clue
- Old timers? Crossword Clue
- Social appointment Crossword Clue
- Telly network Crossword Clue
- Raging rant Crossword Clue
- Surgeon’s stitch NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.