We have the answer for Less wet. crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Less wet. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Small Crossword on March 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Small Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Small Crossword Answers
- Accumulate, stockpile, collect. Crossword Clue
- Southeast Asian garments draped around the body. Crossword Clue
- One of seven sailed by Sinbad. Crossword Clue
- Guthrie sang this “__ was made for you and me”. Crossword Clue
- Spanish word for “love” Crossword Clue
- Actor Gilbert, ex-host of The Talk. Crossword Clue
- Cost-per-click in tech lingo. Crossword Clue
- Sunbathe. Crossword Clue
- Marilyn Monroe’s birth name, __ Jean. Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DRIER (noun)
- an appliance that removes moisture
- a substance that promotes drying (e.g., calcium oxide absorbs water and is used to remove moisture)
- LESS (adverb)
- used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
- LESS (adjective)
- (comparative of `little’ usually used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree
- (nonstandard in some uses but often idiomatic with measure phrases) fewer
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.