We have the answer for Lifeguard's skill, for short crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Lifeguard’s skill, for short Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Horse rider’s straps NYT Crossword Clue
- Metropolis NYT Crossword Clue
- Covers, as the bill NYT Crossword Clue
- Mess around (with) NYT Crossword Clue
- Body part that, after an “H” is added, becomes what you can do with it NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ cool for school NYT Crossword Clue
- Voting Coalition Crossword Clue
- Not yet a homeowner NYT Crossword Clue
- Peach’s center NYT Crossword Clue
- Annoying thing to forget to pack for a trip NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Mini Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LIFEGUARD (noun)
- an attendant employed at a beach or pool to protect swimmers from accidents
- SKILL (noun)
- an ability that has been acquired by training
- ability to produce solutions in some problem domain
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.