We have the answer for Lifting units: Abbr. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Lifting units: Abbr. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Lifting units: Abbr.. This clue last appeared October 30, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lifting units: Abbr. crossword clue should be:
- LBS (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword October 30 2022 Answers guide.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Error message? NYT Crossword Clue
- Like some humor Crossword Clue
- Compacts NYT Crossword Clue
- Silence notifications? NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ C. Evans, journalist who co-founded All-Negro Comics (1947) NYT Crossword Clue
- Move aside NYT Crossword Clue
- Slugger Sammy NYT Crossword Clue
- Bubbly bianco NYT Crossword Clue
- Division Crossword Clue
- Vague feeling that something’s wrong NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.