We have the answer for Lighter-side news story category crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Lighter-side news story category Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Lighter-side news story category. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lighter-side news story category crossword clue should be:
- HUMANINTEREST (13 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LIGHTER (noun)
- a flatbottom boat for carrying heavy loads (especially on canals)
- a device for lighting or igniting fuel or charges or fires
- LIGHTER (verb)
- transport in a flatbottom boat
- CATEGORY (noun)
- a collection of things sharing a common attribute
- a general concept that marks divisions or coordinations in a conceptual scheme
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Wind and water, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Creative notion Crossword Clue
- Pendulum path Crossword Clue
- Loch ___ monster Crossword Clue
- Poetic direction Crossword Clue
- Tiny spot in the sea Crossword Clue
- Like so Crossword Clue
- Film vault holding Crossword Clue
- What a stein might hold Crossword Clue
- Blacken on a grill Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.