We have the answer for Like a dive bar crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Like a dive bar Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Long period of time Crossword Clue
- Prayer ending Crossword Clue
- ‘Aw, rats!’ Crossword Clue
- Magnum __: masterpiece Crossword Clue
- Like cutting in line Crossword Clue
- Pub selections Crossword Clue
- __ Gatos California Crossword Clue
- ‘Free as a bird,’ for example Crossword Clue
- ‘The Big Brunch’ host ___ Levy Crossword Clue
- Big ___ to fill Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LIKE (verb)
- prefer or wish to do something
- feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard
- LIKE (adjective)
- resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination
- conforming in every respect
- LIKE (noun)
- a similar kind
- a kind of person
- SEEDY (adjective)
- somewhat ill or prone to illness
- shabby and untidy
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.