We have the answer for Like a freshly watered plant crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Like a freshly watered plant Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Like a freshly watered plant. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Like a freshly watered plant crossword clue should be:
- WET (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WATERED (adjective)
- (of silk fabric) having a wavelike pattern
- FRESHLY (adverb)
- very recently
- in an impudent or impertinent manner
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- ___ Eastwood, “Wrath of Man” actor who is also the son of actor Clint Eastwood Crossword Clue
- Junior Navy officer: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Beaver’s project? Crossword Clue
- Italian scooter brand Crossword Clue
- HCF’s partner in maths: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Big name in ice cream Crossword Clue
- “Pants on fire” person Crossword Clue
- “___ sells seashells…” Crossword Clue
- Utah’s ski destination Crossword Clue
- “Blonde” actress ___ de Armas Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.