We have the answer for Like a haunted house crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Like a haunted house crossword clue answer below.
Like a haunted house Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Eroded Crossword Clue
- Reduplicative nickname for Vladimir in “Waiting for Godot” Crossword Clue
- Delete, as a paragraph from a draft Crossword Clue
- No longer dozing Crossword Clue
- Loaf that might be made with a lager Crossword Clue
- Dissimilar Crossword Clue
- “Bite the bullet” and “chew the fat,” for two Crossword Clue
- Pan for cooking a turkey or chicken Crossword Clue
- Piece by a film critic Crossword Clue
- ___ off (successfully fights back against) Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- EERIE (5 letters)
- SCARY (5 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HAUNTED (adjective)
- having or showing excessive or compulsive concern with something
- inhabited by or as if by apparitions
- LIKE (verb)
- prefer or wish to do something
- feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard
- LIKE (adjective)
- resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination
- conforming in every respect
- LIKE (noun)
- a similar kind
- a kind of person
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Like a haunted house crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.