We have the answer for Like a knife’s edge crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Like a knife’s edge Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Like a knife’s edge. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Like a knife’s edge crossword clue should be:
- SHARP (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LIKE (verb)
- prefer or wish to do something
- feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard
- LIKE (adjective)
- resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination
- conforming in every respect
- LIKE (noun)
- a similar kind
- a kind of person
- KNIFE (noun)
- any long thin projection that is transient
- a weapon with a handle and blade with a sharp point
- KNIFE (verb)
- use a knife on
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- With 44 Across, legendary Southern feuding families Crossword Clue
- __ Baba (Arabian Nights hero) Crossword Clue
- Turn over __ leaf Crossword Clue
- College clubs, for short Crossword Clue
- Bath bubbles Crossword Clue
- Scarlett of ‘Gone With the Wind’ Crossword Clue
- A third of six Crossword Clue
- Fond of snooping Crossword Clue
- What a mustache is made of Crossword Clue
- Tardy Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.