We have the answer for Like a lone sock crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Like a lone sock Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Crossword on March 29, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Barbecue spice mix Crossword Clue
- “Cool ___ cucumber”: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Milk-giving cow part Crossword Clue
- ___ Brooks who directed “Spaceballs” Crossword Clue
- Organ near the lash and brow Crossword Clue
- MVP-winning quarterback Manning Crossword Clue
- Opposite of manual, for short Crossword Clue
- Basketball legend Shaquille O’___ Crossword Clue
- Lucy ___, “Battlestar Galactica” actress who plays the titular role in the TV series “Xena: Warrior Princess Crossword Clue
- Brazilian city with Copacabana and Ipanema beach Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Themed crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LIKE (verb)
- prefer or wish to do something
- feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard
- LIKE (adjective)
- resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination
- conforming in every respect
- LIKE (noun)
- a similar kind
- a kind of person
- LONE (adjective)
- lacking companions or companionship
- characterized by or preferring solitude
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.