We have the answer for Like a mocking remark. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Like a mocking remark. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Like a mocking remark.. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the CodyCross Small Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Like a mocking remark. crossword clue should be:
- SNIDE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MOCKING (adjective)
- abusing vocally; expressing contempt or ridicule
- playfully vexing (especially by ridicule)
- REMARK (verb)
- make or write a comment on
- make mention of
- REMARK (noun)
- a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information
- explicit notice
Today's CodyCross Small Crossword Answers
- With perfect pitch. Crossword Clue
- Round door handles. Crossword Clue
- Sörenstam, golfer who won 10 majors. Crossword Clue
- Related to, like another thing. Crossword Clue
- Soft white strands from plants used for clothes. Crossword Clue
- Decluttering expert Marie. Crossword Clue
- Robert who was Scotland’s favorite poet. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.