We have the answer for Like bad reception? crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Like bad reception? Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Jason’s ship Crossword Clue
- Laughable NYT Crossword Clue
- ESPN football analyst Kiper Crossword Clue
- Frisbee maker Crossword Clue
- You might swim in one Crossword Clue
- Apply Crossword Clue
- Dict. Info Crossword Clue
- Task-switching key combo on a PC Crossword Clue
- Archie Bunker, for some? Crossword Clue
- “Die Another Day” studio Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RECEPTION (noun)
- the act of receiving
- the manner in which something is greeted
- LIKE (verb)
- prefer or wish to do something
- feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard
- LIKE (adjective)
- resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination
- conforming in every respect
- LIKE (noun)
- a similar kind
- a kind of person
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.