We have the answer for Like Bigfoot or a werewolf crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Like Bigfoot or a werewolf crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Like Bigfoot or a werewolf Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Sin, ___, tan (trig triplet) Crossword Clue
- Legendary figure whose annual journey is “tracked” by NORAD Crossword Clue
- One sporting a cap and gown, briefly Crossword Clue
- What Humpty Dumpty did before having a great fall Crossword Clue
- Dessert made of ice cream and black-and-white crumbles Crossword Clue
- “Serves you right!” Crossword Clue
- Participates in a bee, say Crossword Clue
- Squeaky ___ Crossword Clue
- What “O” means in “XOXO” Crossword Clue
- Batteries in some TV remotes Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BIGFOOT (noun)
- large hairy humanoid creature said to live in wilderness areas of the United States and Canada
- WEREWOLF (noun)
- a monster able to change appearance from human to wolf and back again
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Like Bigfoot or a werewolf crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.